Keep always beautiful and preserved parts require a certain work. But in a few simple steps you can make your accessories are more durable.
Below are the tips that you need to follow to have the necessary care with your accessories in general:
– Before the bath remove all jewelry. This should also be done when you go to the beach or the pool. This prevents them from oxidizing;
– When you need to carry them, try to wrap them in bags made of fabric or in paper towels. In the case of chains, separate those solely for that don’t end up screwing each other, generating in that damaging them;
– At home, has always been an organizer where it is possible to store the parts individually;
– Avoid that parts come into contact with products such as creams, oils, body lotions, suntan lotions and other products that harm them;
– When cleaning any parts use a thin flannel or the known magic flannels are made especially for this;
– Avoid guards’ parts in damp places.